Like cars, computers run best with regular tune-ups. If you fail to maintain your car, eventually you will have serious problems or your vehicle will stop running completely.
The same goes for PC's. Failure to maintain your computer's health will cause it to malfunction or stop working altogether. A PC Service should at the very least be performed annually to ensure your computer performs at its best.
What is a PC Service?
We perform PC Services at our workshop (FREE Collect and Return within a 15km radius of Tipperary Town).
Duties performed include, but are not limited to the following:
- Clean inside the case using special non-magnetic and non-static equipment.
- Disable unnecessary startup applications and services.
- Clean hard drive of old files (temp, prefetch, etc.)
- Backup, clean and defragment the registry. (NOTE: Do not try this at home!)
- Update all software with relevant patches
- Defragment hard drive. (Windows defrag tool does not do a thorough job)
- Windows file integrity check.
- Hard drive, CPU, Motherboard and RAM health checks and performance tests. (You will be supplied with a printed copy of the results)
- and more..
Whether or not you are experiencing difficulties with your PC, a regularly scheduled service is absolutely essential.
Focus your time and energy on the more important things in life. Our responsibility is making sure your computer operates at full potential and your valuable information is protected before a disaster occurs.